Dental Services in Issaquah, WA
You may be considering visiting our dental office for a variety of reasons including:
- Routine cleanings and exams for you and your family
- Second opinion for treatment already diagnosed
- A specific procedure we are able to complete
- You are in pain and want to see a dentist immediately
In most cases, all patients will need to visit our office for some type of exam. If you are in pain and have a “dental emergency” we can typically see you within 1 business day. Please note, we can add sedation services to any type of appointment you schedule with us. Just let the office staff know that this is something you want to include.
The following pages are designed to give you a general understanding of the dentistry we are able to complete within our office. In addition to these treatment types, we work with a fantastic consortium of dental specialists who can meet the needs of all patients.
- Preventative Care
- Restoring Teeth (Fillings, Crowns, Bridges)
- Replacing Teeth (Dentures, Implants)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Extractions
- Full Mouth Case Options