Starting this office in 2006 was an act of trust in the community. We opened the doors and were ready to build from the ground up. As the years have gone by, we have grown in staff size and I have had the pleasure of watching kids turn into teen drivers (yikes!), young adults turn into parents, as well as patients retire with grandchildren. I am also very proud that many of our patients refer friends and family to us because they know we will always do our best to explain appropriate care.
At our staff meetings, we like to look over patient reviews and I’m constantly amazed at how many people comment particularly on the friendly, pressure-free demeanor. It feels like a very special environment to have so many employees that genuinely like people!
My favorite part of the day is the jokes younger patients tell us. And suggesting restaurants and movies.
Undergraduate Degree: University of Las Vegas, 1999.
Dental Degree: Oregon Health and Sciences University, School of Dentistry. Completed DMD in 2006.
The staff finds the following details notable:
- Dr. Wellborn enjoyed living in LA in his youth and, during his clinical rotation in dental school, he opted to work at a low-income clinic serving the underprivileged and indigent youth in the area.
- Consistently tells our office staff to call him “Aaron” and we all still call him “Doctor” out of respect.
- Speaks a small amount of Hut (as in Jabba the Hut’s language).
- Patients have said he resembles Jack Black.
- He has 5 daughters and one son.
- He can sing songs from most musicals and any Disney movie, but please (for our sake) don’t ask him to dance.